I am a programmer by vocation, and I enjoy doing amateur photography. While I have yet to write any scripts for my camera, I do enjoy looking at other examples, and I have always toyed with the idea of getting involved with the actual codebase of CHDK in order to tweak a few things to my liking.
As a long-time Mac user, I have helped a little bit with Mac-specific documentation on the CHDK Wiki.
I finally got to make good use of my underwater cases when I went on my honeymoon recently. The photos are obviously not professional, but they are much better than a disposable underwater camera's photos.
I enjoy crossing my eyes and seeing the 3D images I have made. I have yet to get any equipment to link my two cameras, so for now I simply try to press both shutters at the same time. I really wanted to try 3D underwater photography, but when I actually snorkeled, I found it very difficult to hold the camera steady. I didn't have a bracket to connect the two cameras, and the underwater shutter buttons dampen the feel of the shutter button so you don't know if the shutter is half down or not, making synchronizing them manually even more difficult.
- Canon PowerShot A650IS
- Canon PowerShot A630
- Canon Underwater Casing (for both cameras)
- Got these for 75% off, brand new, when Canon had a Memorial Day sale in 2009!
- USB switch to connect both cameras for use in 3D photography
- Infrared/Wireless USB connection (for use inside the underwater cases and for 3D photography synchronization)
- Bracketing mount for both cameras
- Underwater Slave Flash
- Piano playing
- Video gaming
- Exploring rooftops of buildings
- Underwater Photography (have only done this once; it was a blast!)
- 3D Photography
My favorite pages
- Add links to your favorite pages on the wiki here!
- Favorite page #2
- Favorite page #3