Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(1) I'm wondering what the output of this is. Does it generate a movie file, or a series of still images that I then somehow stitch together into a movie on my computer? Sounds really awesome either way!
(2) My old Canon Powershot (SD1000?) used to have time lapse movies built in as standard. Any ideas why it isn't on more recent models? (G10, S90, SD780IS, G11)
- (1): This script captures a series of still images, to create a movie afterwards on your computer, e.g. with a software like VirtualDub; see als Software
- (2): We should ask Canon ;-) ... maybe because newer cameras use a different video codec (MJPEG vs. Quicktime/MOV).
- Fe50 05:23, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
Works with Ixus 40/SD300 and A540 Edit
188.8.131.52 18:23, August 23, 2010 (UTC)