Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Powershot SX520HS was released in July 2014
Alpha release of CHDK is available for the SX520 HS firmware versions 1.00B and 1.00C from the Download page. CHDK 1.5 (unstable / development version) only.
Reviews and Specifications Edit
Technical Data Edit
- Digic 4+ image processor
- 16.8 megapixel Back-illuminated CMOS sensor, 1/2.3 inch
- 42x wide-angle optical zoom lens 24-1008mm (35 mm equivalent), F3.4 - F6.0
- operating system: DRYOS
- Display: 3 inch LCD, 461,000 pixels
- Video: (Full HD) 1920 x 1080 at 30 fps, (HD) 1280 x 720 at 30 fps, (L) 640 x 480 at 30 fps, Miniature Effect (HD, L) 6 fps, 3 fps, 1.5 fps, Hybrid Auto (HD) 30 fps)
- HDMI output
- Storage: SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Power: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery NB-6LH (battery and charger included)
- Dimensions : 120 (W) x 81.7 (H) x 91.9 (D) mm
- Weight: 441 g (Including Battery and Memory Card)
For Developers Edit
General info Edit
- DryOS v2.3, release #0055
- FW start address: 0xFF010000
LED addresses Edit
0xC022D1FC Green LED