Canon Powershot SD790 IS (North America) / IXUS 90IS (Europe) / IXY Digital 95 IS (Japan)
CHDK is available for the Ixus90 (SD790) with firmware version 1.00C, 1.00D and 1.00E as BETA build from the Download page
- DIGIC III image processor, iSAPS, 9-point AiAF
- DryOS operating system
- Sensor: 10.0 million effective pixels, 1/2.3 CCD type
- Optics: 3x (35-105mm equiv.) zoom, optical Image Stabilization
- Display: 3" LCD (230,000 pixels)
- Canon's new motion detection technology (to avoid image blur)
- ISO: up to ISO 1600
Responds to ver.req file with:
Canon DIGITAL IXUS 90 IS P-ID:3174 PAL D Firmware Ver GM1.00D NoError Jan 24 2008 18:26:41
- 1.00D Firmware Dump is available, made with UDumper 2008; additional DL link: 
- 1.00C zShare download page by brinko99 (Forum link); additional DL link: 
- 1.00E download link by Bigs Forum link; additional DL link: 
Download location for firmware dumps:
- 2010-01-31: latest sources for fw 1.00c, 1.00d and 1.00e are in the trunk; 1.00E is a copy of the 1.00D fw
- 2010-01-13: for fw 1.00c an untested port can be found in the forum. Please test it and report your feedback.
- fw 1.00e is practically identical to 1.00d. Try this CHDK version and report your feedback in the forum.
- 2009-12-30: the port for fw 1.00d is in the trunk now (since changeset #866).
- Thx to brake, sharky, snc, ehmu !
- Porting has begun, with early partially-working versions available in the forum.
→ The porting thread in the forum is here: Porting IXUS90/SD790 IS
#define LED_PWR 0xc02200d0 #define LED_PR 0xc02200d4 #define LED_ORANGE 0xc0220130 #define LED_GREEN 0xc0220134 #define LED_YELLOW 0xc0220138 #define LED_AF 0xC0223030