Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ive been trying for 2 days and I see various files open up that say they are for intervalometers--but they open up and show a long list of codes and i dont know what to do with it or how to get it into the scripts file on the card. I know how to place the has files there but when i see all the code --what do I do with it? copy paste it and create a document?? call it has then place it on card? often times it will say download--but when i click on it it only opens up the page and shows the lines of code??
CHDK scripts are plain text files.
- Create a new, empty text file (e.g. on MS Windows with the Notepad editor), insert the script text with copy & paste, then save the file to the \CHDK\SCRIPTS folder on your SD card.
- For Lua scripts use .lua as filename extension, for uBasic scripts use .bas.
- When saving the text file with your editor, use ANSI coding (NOT UTF8 !)
- Insert the script text from Lua#Minimalistic_Intervalometer with copy & paste into your editor.
The script text in this sample starts with --[[ and ends with until false, add an empty line at the end of the file.
- Save the file to your card, e.g. with a filename like mint.lua
- Start CHDK, enter <Alt> mode, load the file...
- Setup the script parameters (in the sample script this is shooting interval in minutes and seconds, with 0 / 10 as default values)
- start the script with the shutter button
Read more in the CHDK_User_Manual...
- Fe50 20:48, October 13, 2011 (UTC)