Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This script saves the cameras built in crash log from internal flash ROM to ROMLOG.LOG in the root of the SD card.
There is also a canon basic version of this script Canon Basic/Scripts/Romlog
- >0 Remove A/ROMLOG.LOG and A/RomLogErr.txt if they exist before attempting to write new ones.
- 0 Do not remove files.
- CHDK must be built with compiled with Native call support
- This script is supported only in CHDK Version 0.9.9 build 864 and later
- On some VxWorks cameras, the registers, stack trace and some other information is in binary. See forum thread for discussion of the format.
- On DryOS, all of the information is in text form. DryOS will attempt to create A/RomLogErr.txt if it cannot save the log.