Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Canon Powershot ELPH 310 HS (IXUS 230 HS in europe, IXY 600F in Japan) was released August 2011
CHDK is available as beta version for the Powershot ELPH 310 (IXUS 230 HS) with firmware version 1.00a, 1.00b and 1.00e from the Download page
→ Camera Specifications: Canon USA
- DIGIC IV image processor with iSAPS technology
*DryOS operating system
* 12.1 megapixel back-illuminated CMOS, 1/2.3 inch (pixel density: 43 MP/cm²)
* Lens: 5.0 (W) - 40.0 mm (T) (35 mm film equivalent: 28 (W) - 224 mm (T)), 8x optical zoom, F3.0-5.9
* Face Detection / 9-point AiAF
* Image stabilization (lens shift type)
* Display: 3.0 inch LCD, 461,000 pixels
* ISO: Auto, ISO 100/200/400/800/1600/3200 (in P mode)
* Built-in flash: Auto, Flash On, Slow Synchro, Flash Off
* Video format: MOV (Image data: H.264, Audio data: Linear PCM (stereo))
* HDMI mini connector
* Storage: SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card, Eye-Fi
* Power: Canon Li-ion Battery NB-4L
* Weight (without battery): 121g
* Weight (with battery): 140g
* Dimensions 3.77 x 2.24 x 0.87 in (95.8 x 56.8 x 22.1 mm)
* Release Date: 2011
Firmware info Edit
The "ver.req" trick (see FAQ, "How can I get the original firmware version number of my camera") does not appear to work with this camera. Use ACID or CameraVersion.
This section describes special CHDK-related things...
- FW start address: 0xFF000000
#define LED_GREEN 0xC0220130 //LED on the back of the camera #define LED_AF 0xC0223030 //Autofocus LED
- firmware version 1.00A: full 16mb
- firmware version 1.00B: full 16mb
- firmware version 1.00E: full 16mb
Download location for firmware dumps:
- Porting Thread: http://chdk.setepontos.com/index.php?topic=7149.0