Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Canon Powershot ELPH 100 HS (IXUS 115 HS in Europe and Oceania, and sometimes known as the IXUS 117) was released in March 2011.
CHDK Beta versions for the Powershot ELPH 100 (Ixus 115 / Ixus 117) with firmware versions 1.00c, 1.01a, 1.01b and 1.01c are available from the CHDK Autobuild Server
- → See also the specialities section
→ Camera Specifications:  Canon AUS
- DIGIC IV image processor TruCapture
- DryOS operating system
- 12.1 megapixel High Sensitivity CMOS
- Lens: 28-112mm (35mm equiv), 4x optical zoom, F2.8-5.9
- Face Detection / 9-point AiAF
- Image stabilization (lens shift type)
- Display: 3.0 inch LCD, 230,000 pixels
- ISO: 100-3200
- Built-in flash
- Video: Yes 1920 x 1080 @ 24fps, 1280 x 720 @ 30fps, 640 x 480 @ 30fps, 640 x 480 @ 120 fps, 320 x 240 @ 30fps, 320 x240 @ 240 fps
- Video format: MOV (H.264 + Linear PCM (Mono))
- HDMI mini connector
- Storage: SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC, MMCplus, HC MMCplus
- Power: Rechargable Li-ion Battery NB-4L
- Weight (without battery): 121g
- Dimensions: 93.1 x 55.9 x 19.9 mm
- Release Date: March 2011
Firmware info Edit
Find your Camera Version by Using Camera Version Software on windows as seen here:
This section describes special CHDK-related things...
- <Alt> mode is activated using the button.
- Using the CHDK menu, <ALT> mode activation can be changed to the button or a combination of the + buttons.
Notes on SD Override for the ELPH100 Edit
SD overrides will only work when the camera is in AFL mode ( auto focus lock ). To activate AFL :
- The camera must be in Program mode rather than AUTO (slide switch on top of camera).
- You must be in normal Canon shooting mode (not CHDK <ALT> mode)
- Press the "left/flower" button after first "half pressing & holding" the shutter release button.
If you complete the above 3 steps correctly, you should see the Canon software put the letters AFL on the upper right edge of the LCD.
0xC0220130 green light on the back side
- firmware 1.00C by Just.J: zshare link (forum link: )
- firmware 1.01A: by kevdog32: dropbox link (forum link: )
- firmware 1.01C by dnw box link
Download location for firmware dumps: