Editing MediaWiki:Wikia.css routes you to Special:CSS, an updated experience for editing your wikia's CSS.
For more tips and help with editing CSS on Wikia, visit Help:CSS.
An entry point to the editing interface can be found on Admin Dashboard. Browsing to Mediawiki:Wikia.css and clicking 'Edit' will also route you to the interface, which is located at Special:CSS.
Special:CSS comes with a variety of features, including:
- Line numbering
- Active syntax highlighting to improve readability
Active error checking ("linting"):
- As you type code, the page will let you know about any errors in the syntax that might have occurred
- An icon will appear for any line with the
- Do note that not every error must be solved - CSS technology is ever evolving, and browsers do not all behave identically: some messages may not require action
A sidebar of useful links:
- CSS update blog posts - each week we release notes on upcoming CSS changes that might affect your wiki's customizations, in the Technical Update blog posts.
- Related help and information pages, such as the Community Central Forum Board.
Further Help and Feedback
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Help:Wikia Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Help:Contacting Wikia for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article