Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Collection of documentations using GNU/GPL tools for binary blobs analyses
I'm using free Software so the IDA is not an option for me to disassemble firmware. Also the demo versions of IDA are not sufficient for arm ... however, the time bomb version can eat elf packaged raw binaries ;)
Any comments are welcome! post here
- Add to all subs.sh a shell script, adds lines in source file to target file in all CHDK
- GPL:disassemble.pl perl script, makes a better job ;)
- GPL:stubs2dis.pl add stubs_entry.S information to disassemble
- GPL:dis2gas.pl format disassemble to gas format
- GPL:extract_fi2_keys.py extracts FI2 keys from files disassembled with disassemble.pl
- GPL:hex2task.sh Replaces sub_xxxx calls in boot.c, capt_seq.c and movie_rec with the coresponding task names found in stubs_entry.S. A perfect stubs_entry.S generated by finsig is required.