The Canon Powershot ELPH 320 HS (IXUS 240 HS in europe) was released Feburary 2012
CHDK is available as alpha version for the Powershot ELPH320 / IXUS240 with firmware version 1.00D, 1.01A, 1.02A from the Download page. A test release is available for cameras with 1.00C firmware version in the forum.
→ Camera Specifications: Canon USA
- DIGIC V image processor
- 16.1 megapixel back-illuminated CMOS, 1/2.3 inch (pixel density: 43 MP/cm²)
- Lens: 4.3 (W) - 21.5 mm (T) (35 mm film equivalent: 24 (W) - 120 mm (T)), 5x optical zoom
- Display: 3.0 inch LCD, 461,000 pixels
- Connectors: HDMI, USB
- Storage: SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card, Eye-Fi
- Power: Canon Li-ion Battery
This section describes special CHDK-related things...
Similar to the ELPH500, this camera is touch screen only.
To install without buttons, use STICK, with directions for an unsupported build here: http://zenoshrdlu.com/stick/stickx.html
- DryOS v2.3, release #0050
- FW start address: FF000000
- Firmware 1.00C by ViejoMaurice
- Firmware 1.00D by alonsoac
- Firmware 1.01A by camcrazy
- Firmware 1.02A by Uwe
Download location for firmware dumps:
- Poke8(0xC0220020, 0x46) // REQUIRED
- Poke8(0xC022C0CC, 0x46) // Green LED