Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Canon Powershot ELPH 320 HS (IXUS 240 HS in europe) was released Feburary 2012
CHDK is available as alpha version for the Powershot ELPH320 / IXUS240 with firmware version 1.00D, 1.01A, 1.02A from the Download page. A test release is available for cameras with 1.00C firmware version in the forum.
→ Camera Specifications: Canon USA
- DIGIC V image processor
- 16.1 megapixel back-illuminated CMOS, 1/2.3 inch (pixel density: 43 MP/cm²)
- Lens: 4.3 (W) - 21.5 mm (T) (35 mm film equivalent: 24 (W) - 120 mm (T)), 5x optical zoom
- Display: 3.0 inch LCD, 461,000 pixels
- Connectors: HDMI, USB
- Storage: SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card, Eye-Fi
- Power: Canon Li-ion Battery
This section describes special CHDK-related things...
Similar to the ELPH500, this camera is touch screen only.
To install without buttons, use STICK, with directions for an unsupported build here: http://zenoshrdlu.com/stick/stickx.html
- DryOS v2.3, release #0050
- FW start address: FF000000
- Firmware 1.00C by ViejoMaurice
- Firmware 1.00D by alonsoac
- Firmware 1.01A by camcrazy
- Firmware 1.02A by Uwe
Download location for firmware dumps:
- Poke8(0xC0220020, 0x46) // REQUIRED
- Poke8(0xC022C0CC, 0x46) // Green LED