Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PowerShot ELPH 140 IS (IXUS 150 in Europe) was released in January 2014.
CHDK is available for the Powershot ELPH 140 IS / IXUS 150 with firmware 1.00C as ALPHA version from the Download page
Reviews and Specifications Edit
- Digic 4+ with iSAPS technology
- DryOS operating system
- Sensor: 16 million effective pixels, 1/2.3 inch CCD
- Max resolution (JPEG): 4608 x 3456
- 8x optical zoom lens 5 – 40.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 28 – 224 mm), optical image stabilization
- Display: 6.8 cm (2.7") LCD (TFT), Approx. 230,000 dots
- No optical viewfinder
- Native ISO: 100 - 1600
- Movie Recording: 1280x720 (25 fps), 640x480 (30 fps)
- Movie codec: H.264 (Quicktime), monaural audio
- Power: Lithium-ion, Canon NB-11L, NB-11LH
- Storage types: SD/SDHC/SDXC
- camera only (without battery and memory card): 115g ( 4.06 oz),
- camera with battery and memory card: 130g (4.59 oz)
- DRYOS version 2.3, release #0054+p3
- FW start address: 0xff820000
Download location for firmware dumps: → FW Dump IXUS150