Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PowerShot ELPH 135 (IXUS 145 in Europe) was released in January 2014.
Alpha release of CHDK is available for the ELPH135/IXUS145 firmware version 1.00C on the forum porting thread
Reviews and Specifications Edit
- Digic 4+ with iSAPS technology
- DryOS operating system
- Sensor: 16 million effective pixels, 1/2.3 inch CCD
- Max resolution (JPEG): 4608 x 3456
- 8x optical zoom lens 5 – 40.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 28 – 224 mm)
- Display: 6.8 cm (2.7") LCD (TFT), Approx. 230,000 dots
- No optical viewfinder
- Native ISO: 100 - 1600
- Movie Recording: 1280x720 (25 fps), 640x480 (30 fps)
- Movie codec: H.264 (Quicktime), monaural audio
- Power: Lithium-ion, Canon NB-11L, NB-11LH
- Storage types: SD/SDHC/SDXC
- camera only (without battery and memory card): 112g ( 3.95 oz),
- camera with battery and memory card: 127g (4.48 oz)
- FW start address: 0xff820000
- Firmware 1.00C by alvm
Download location for firmware dumps: → FW Dump IXUS145