The Canon Powershot ELPH 100 HS (IXUS 115 HS in Europe and Oceania, and sometimes known as the IXUS 117) was released in March 2011.
CHDK Beta versions for the Powershot ELPH 100 (Ixus 115 / Ixus 117) with firmware versions 1.00c, 1.01a, 1.01b and 1.01c are available from the CHDK Autobuild Server
- → See also the specialities section
→ Camera Specifications:  Canon AUS
- DIGIC IV image processor TruCapture
- DryOS operating system
- 12.1 megapixel High Sensitivity CMOS
- Lens: 28-112mm (35mm equiv), 4x optical zoom, F2.8-5.9
- Face Detection / 9-point AiAF
- Image stabilization (lens shift type)
- Display: 3.0 inch LCD, 230,000 pixels
- ISO: 100-3200
- Built-in flash
- Video: Yes 1920 x 1080 @ 24fps, 1280 x 720 @ 30fps, 640 x 480 @ 30fps, 640 x 480 @ 120 fps, 320 x 240 @ 30fps, 320 x240 @ 240 fps
- Video format: MOV (H.264 + Linear PCM (Mono))
- HDMI mini connector
- Storage: SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC, MMCplus, HC MMCplus
- Power: Rechargable Li-ion Battery NB-4L
- Weight (without battery): 121g
- Dimensions: 93.1 x 55.9 x 19.9 mm
- Release Date: March 2011
This section describes special CHDK-related things...
- <Alt> mode is activated using the button.
- Using the CHDK menu, <ALT> mode activation can be changed to the button or a combination of the + buttons.
0xC0220130 green light on the back side
- firmware 1.00C by Just.J: zshare link (forum link: )
- firmware 1.01A: by kevdog32: dropbox link (forum link: )
- firmware 1.01C by dnw box link
Download location for firmware dumps:
- ELPH100 HS porting thread: http://chdk.setepontos.com/index.php?topic=6751.0
- ELPH 100 HS request http://chdk.setepontos.com/index.php?topic=6751.msg81562#msg81562