Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Powershot D20 was announced on February 7, 2012 and released mid May 2012 as Canon's second waterproof camera
CHDK is available for the Powershot D20 with firmware 1.00b as ALPHA version from the Download page
Reviews and SpecificationsEdit
- Digic IV image processor
- DryOS operating system
- Waterproofing: 10 meters (33 feet), Shockproof: 1.52 meters (5 feet), Freezeproof: -10C (14F)
- Sensor: 12.1 million effective pixels, 1/2.3 CMOS (6.17 x 4.55 mm, 0.28 cm²), 43 MP/cm² Pixel Density
- Max image size: 4000 x 3000
- 5x optical zoom lens 28-140mm (35mm equiv), F3.9 - F4.8, Image stabilization
- 4x digital zoom
- 3.0 inch LCD, 461,000 pixels
- ISO 100/200/400/800/1600/3200
- Super Slow Motion 640 X 480 @ 120 fps, 320 X 240 @ 240FPS
- High Definition Movie Recording: 1920 x 1080 (24 fps), 1280 X 720 (30 FPS) 640 X 480 (30 fps)
- GPS Tagging and Logger functions
- Power: Lithium-Ion NB-6L battery
- Weight (with battery): 228 g (8.04 oz), Dimensions: 112.3 x 70.8 x 28 mm (4.42 x 2.79 x 1.1 in)
Firmware info Edit
To determine the firmware version, the ACID tools is recommended.
- Both diskboot and firm update loading are confirmed working.
#define GREEN_LED 0xC0220120 //LED on the back of the camera #define ORANGE_LED 0xC0223030 //AF LED
- Firmware version 1.00B
Download location for firmware dumps: