Canon Powershot D10
The Powershot D10 was released on February 17, 2009 as Canon's first waterproof camera
CHDK is available for the Powershot D10 with firmware 1.00A and 1.00B from the Download page.
Reviews and Specifications
- Digic IV image processor
- DryOS operating system
- Waterproofing: 10 meters (33 feet), Shockproof: 1.22 meters (4 feet), Freezeproof: -10C (-14F)
- Sensor: 12.1 million effective pixels, 1/2.3 CCD (6.16 x 4.62 mm, 0.28 cm²), 43 MP/cm² Pixel Density
- Max image size: 4000 x 3000
- 3x optical zoom lens 35-105mm (35mm equiv), F2.8 - F4.9, Image stabilization
- 2.5 inch LCD, 230,000 pixels
- ISO 80-1600
- Standard Definition Movie Recording: 640 x 480 (30 fps), 320 x 240 (30 fps)
- Power: Lithium-Ion NB-6L battery
- Weight (with battery): 190 g (6.7 oz), Dimensions: 104 x 67 x 49 mm (4.1 x 2.6 x 1.9 in)
The ver.req file is used to retrieve firmware information from the camera.
Ver.reg First Page Data: After holding downthen press :
Canon PowerShot D10 P-ID:31BC PAL D Firmware Ver GM1.00A NoError Feb 25 2009 18:42:06
Ver.reg Second Page Data: Subsequent press of(while still holding ) reveals:
Adj. Ver. 004.010
Ver.reg Third Page Data: and another press of(while still holding ) brings up this:
IS Firm Ver. 2.01 IS Param Ver. 2.00
vers.req Third Page Data: After holding down then pressing three times:
Total Shoot: XX Zoom Retry Condition: 0 Mecha Condition: 0x00000000
ver.req or vers.req Fourth Page Data: After holding downthen pressing four times:
Driver info: 0x00000000
Both diskboot and firm update loading are confirmed working.
Diskboot version 2 FI2 Digic IV
0xC0220130 Red 0xC0220134 Green 0xC0223030 AF Lamp
- D10 firmware version 1.00A (3,32MB), blinked out by elxarro (forum link), starting at 0xFF810000: bigupload link
- D10 firmware version 1.00A, full dump, by reyalP (forum link): zshare link.
Download location for firmware dumps:
Porting has begun, thanks to forum member ES 
Current status: Builds are available from the autobuild server. Use the development thread for bug reports.