- Add to all subs.sh a shell script, adds lines in source file to target file in all CHDK
- GPL:disassemble.pl perl script, makes a better job ;)
- GPL:stubs2dis.pl add stubs_entry.S information to disassemble
- GPL:dis2gas.pl format disassemble to gas format
- GPL:extract_fi2_keys.py extracts FI2 keys from files disassembled with disassemble.pl
- GPL:hex2task.sh Replaces sub_xxxx calls in boot.c, capt_seq.c and movie_rec with the coresponding task names found in stubs_entry.S. A perfect stubs_entry.S generated by finsig is required.
“Meanwhile I wrote a perl script, which does all the jobs. Also it lookup references and add this...GPL Disassembling
“#!/usr/bin/perl # disassemble alien binary blobs # look for "ldr .., [pc + #nn]" etc. # and...GPL:disassemble.pl
“ Run cam's firmware in qemu Any comments are welcome! post here QEMU is a processor emulator...GPL Qemu
“Collection of documentations using GNU/GPL tools for binary blobs analyses I'm using free...GPL Tools
“#!/bin/sh ### add_to_all_subs.sh if [ -z "$2" ]; then echo echo "This script adds lines in...Add to all subs.sh
“#!/usr/bin/perl -w # convert objdump dissassemble to gas # ARM asm only # # (c) 2008 chr # GPL...GPL:dis2gas.pl
“ #!/usr/bin/perl -w # # add offset to hexdump -C # and strings -t x $offset = hex $ARGV or do...Gpl renumber.pl
Pages in category "GPL"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.