- Add to all subs.sh a shell script, adds lines in source file to target file in all CHDK
- GPL:disassemble.pl perl script, makes a better job ;)
- GPL:stubs2dis.pl add stubs_entry.S information to disassemble
- GPL:dis2gas.pl format disassemble to gas format
- GPL:extract_fi2_keys.py extracts FI2 keys from files disassembled with disassemble.pl
- GPL:hex2task.sh Replaces sub_xxxx calls in boot.c, capt_seq.c and movie_rec with the coresponding task names found in stubs_entry.S. A perfect stubs_entry.S generated by finsig is required.
“Meanwhile I wrote a perl script, which does all the jobs. Also it lookup references and add this...GPL Disassembling
“Collection of documentations using GNU/GPL tools for binary blobs analyses I'm using free...GPL Tools
“#!/usr/bin/perl # disassemble alien binary blobs # look for "ldr .., [pc + #nn]" etc. # and...GPL:disassemble.pl
“Any comments are welcome! post here QEMU is a processor emulator that relies on dynamic binary...GPL Qemu
“#!/usr/bin/env python # FI2 key extraction from disassembled files produced with...GPL:extract fi2 keys.py
“ #!/usr/bin/perl -w # # add offset to hexdump -C # and strings -t x $offset = hex $ARGV or do...Gpl renumber.pl
“#!/usr/bin/perl# scan chdk's stub_entry*.S for# NSTUB(CreateController, 0xFF86A6E4)# and add...GPL:stubs2dis.pl
Pages in category "GPL"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.