A different benchmark test - also maybe not very repeatable due to speed depends upon jpeg compression level (better to set video to a specific bitrate using CHDK?).
I pressed the shutter for exactly 60 seconds to see how many frames/minute I would get in jpeg mode and RAW+jpeg mode.
- "M" mode: F2.8, 1/1000"
- continuous shooting activated
- manual focus activated
- manual white balance: daylight
- display: on
- jpeg settings: large+superfine
- RAW settings:
- after dark frame substract: on (but doesn't matter anyway)
- only first RAW in series: off
|SD-card model, size||Write||Write||Write||Read||fr/min||fr/min|
|Kingston, 1GB (FAT16, Fw:E)||3546||4636||3091||5830||93||25|
|SanDisk Extreme III, 2GB (FAT16, Fw:E)||6617||8302||6687||8233||150||36|