Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
PowerShot A630 Edit
The Canon PowerShot A630 was released in September 2006. It is based on the Digic II platform and features the VxWorks OS.
CHDK is available for the Powershot A630 with firmware version 1.00C from the Download page
Reviews and Specifications Edit
Technical Data Edit
- 8 Megapixel CCD Sony ICX476(?)
- F2.8-4.1, 4X optical zoom lens, 35-140mm (equiv.)
- Flip-out, rotating 2.5" LCD display
- DIGIC II processor
- ISO range 80-400
- Max resolution: 3264 x 2448
- AF-assist lamp
- Full manual controls
- Can record movies at 640 x 480 (30 frames/second)
- Support for conversion lenses, external slave flash, and underwater case
- Uses four AA batteries
- Uses SD/MMC memory cards
Download location for firmware dumps: