CHDK for the Powershot A620 with firmware version 1.00f is available from the Autobuild Server
The Canon Powershot A620 is a 7.1 MP camera with a Digic II image processor, based on VxWorks operating system.
CHDK firmware will only run on A620 cameras running firmware version 1.00f. If you require a firmware update to 1.00f then a firmware update file can be downloaded at this link. Follow the instructions posted here.
Reviews and Specifications
- 7.1 Megapixel CCD
- F2.8-4.1, 4X optical zoom lens (35-140mm)
- Flip-out, rotating 2.0" LCD display
- DIGIC II processor
- AF-assist lamp
- Full manual controls
- Can record movies at 640 x 480 (30 frames/second)
- Support for conversion lenses, external slave flash, and underwater case
- Uses four AA batteries
- Uses SD / MMC memory cards (no SDHC support !)
Download location for firmware dumps: