If you are here looking for the files related to the A620, see the Downloads page.
The Canon Powershot A620 is a 7.1MP camera with a Digic II image processor, based on VxWorks operating system.
The CHDK firmware add-on is available for the Canon PowerShot A620 digital camera.
The CHDK firmware will only run on A620 cameras running firmware version 1.00e. If you require an update to 1.00F the PSA620.FIR file can be downloaded at this link http://www.mediafire.com/?rjm2wyvjddr
Reviews and Specifications
- 7.1 Megapixel CCD
- F2.8-4.1, 4X optical zoom lens (35-140mm)
- Flip-out, rotating 2.0" LCD display
- DIGIC II processor
- AF-assist lamp
- Full manual controls
- Can record movies at 640 x 480 (30 frames/second)
- Support for conversion lenses, external slave flash, and underwater case
- Uses four AA batteries
- Uses SD / MMC memory cards (no SDHC support !)
Download location for firmware dumps: