If you are here looking for the files related to the A620, see the Downloads page.
The Canon Powershot A620 is a 7.1MP camera with a Digic II image processor, based on VxWorks operating system.
The CHDK firmware add-on is available for the Canon PowerShot A620 digital camera.
Reviews and Specifications
- 7.1 Megapixel CCD
- F2.8-4.1, 4X optical zoom lens (35-140mm)
- Flip-out, rotating 2.0" LCD display
- DIGIC II processor
- AF-assist lamp
- Full manual controls
- Can record movies at 640 x 480 (30 frames/second)
- Support for conversion lenses, external slave flash, and underwater case
- Uses four AA batteries
- Uses SD / MMC memory cards (no SDHC support !)
The firmware downloads linked below are long dead links and return 404s. The firmware can now be downloaded from here https://www.box.com/chdk/3/55272271
Download location for firmware dumps: