Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
CHDK for the Powershot A620 with firmware version 1.00f is available from the Autobuild Server
The Canon Powershot A620 is a 7.1 MP camera with a Digic II image processor, based on VxWorks operating system.
CHDK firmware will only run on A620 cameras running firmware version 1.00f. If you require a firmware update to 1.00f then a firmware update file can be downloaded at this link. Follow the instructions posted here.
Reviews and Specifications Edit
Technical Data Edit
- 7.1 Megapixel CCD
- F2.8-4.1, 4X optical zoom lens (35-140mm)
- Flip-out, rotating 2.0" LCD display
- DIGIC II processor
- AF-assist lamp
- Full manual controls
- Can record movies at 640 x 480 (30 frames/second)
- Support for conversion lenses, external slave flash, and underwater case
- Uses four AA batteries
- Uses SD / MMC memory cards (no SDHC support !)
For developers Edit
Firmware dumps Edit
Download location for firmware dumps: