CHDK for the A495 firmwares 1.00d, 1.00e & 1.00f are available in a Beta version from the CHDK Autobuild Server
- Digic III image processor
- DryOS operating system
DISCLAIMER: None of the known methods for retrieving the firmware information seem to work for this camera model. You may have to just try installing each option until you find one that works.
This section describes special CHDK-related things...
- extra long exposures (tested 256 seconds but probably up to ~2000 seconds like for A480)
0xC0220088 Green state LED 0xC0220080 AF LED
Available firmware dumps
Download location for firmware dumps:
- A495 firmware versions 1.00d , 1.00e , 1.00f
- June 5 2011 : CHDK for the A495 versions 1.00d 1.00e 1.00f now available CHDK Autobuild Server
- http://chdk.setepontos.com/index.php?topic=5570.0 A495 porting thread
- http://chdk.setepontos.com/index.php?topic=4995.0 powershot a495
History & News on A495:
- (05-Jan-2010) Canon press release of new camera