Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
CHDK is available for the Powershot A3000 with firmware versions 1.00b, 1.00c and 1.00d from the Autobuild Server
- Digic III image processor
- DryOS operating system
- 10 megapixel CCD sensor, 1/2.3 inch (6.17 x 4.55 mm)
- Max resolution (JPEG): 3648 x 2736
- 4x optical zoom lens 35-140mm (35mm equiv), F/2.7 - F/5.6
- Image stabilization (lens shift-type)
- Display: 2.7 inch LCD, 230,000 pixels
- no optical viewfinder
- Video:640x480 @30fps, 320x240 @30fps, AVI (Motion JPEG + Wave, monaural) format
- Storage: SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC, MMCplus, HC MMCplus
- Power: NB-8L rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Weight (including batteries): 165g (5.82 oz)
- Dimensions: 97 x 58 x 28 mm
Firmware info Edit
The ver.req file method is used to gather firmware information about this camera model.
European PAL Version Header
Canon PowerShot A3000 IS P-ID:31F2 PAL D
Ver.req First Page Data: After holding downthen press :
Firmware Ver GM1.00D (184.108.40.206) Adj Ver.005.004 Serial No. xxxxxxxxxx
Ver.req Second Page Data: After holding downthen pressing twice.
Build Mar 29 2010 09:09:55 No Error
Ver.req Third Page Data: After holding downthen pressing three times:
<insert data here>
Vers.req Third Page Data: After holding down then pressing three times:
Total Shots: xx Zoom Retry Count: x Mecha Condition: 0x00000000
Vers.req Third Page Data: After holding down then pressing four times:
Mecha Firm Ver. 3.01 MechaDSP Firm Ver. 1.03 Driver Info: 0x00000000
This section describes special CHDK-related things...
- Firmware dumping thread: http://chdk.setepontos.com/index.php?topic=5140
#define LED_POWER 0xC0220010
Available firmware dumpsEdit
- Firmware 1.00B (by UgoRaffaele, dumped with CBasic udumper): Depositfiles dl link
- Firmware 1.00D (by 5past10, dumped with CBasic udumper): zshare dl link
- Firmware 1.00C (by TT34, dumped with Basic/Script/Dumper) TT34 Link
Download location for firmware dumps:
History & NewsEdit
- (05-Jan-2010) Canon press release of new camera