Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Powershot A2300 was released in January 2012.
CHDK is available for the Powershot A2300 with firmware versions 1.00C, 1.00E and 1.00F as ALPHA version from the Download page
Reviews and Specifications Edit
- Digic IV image processor
- DryOS operating system
- Sensor: 16 million effective pixels, 1/2.3 CCD (6.17 x 4.55 mm)
- Max image size: 4608 x 3456
- 5x optical zoom lens, 28-140mm (35mm equiv), F2.8 - F6.9
- ISO 100/200/400/800/1600
- Digital Image Stabilization
- Fixed 2.7 inch LCD, 2300,000 pixels
- Video: H.264 MOV (QuickTime)
- Video formats: 1280x720 @25 fps (HD), 640x480 @30 fps
- Interfaces: Hi-speed USB, analog audio out (monaural), analog video out (NTSC/PAL) (video & audio cable not included)
- Storage: SD/SDHC/SDXC
- Power: Lithium-Ion NB-11L rechargeable
- Weight (with battery): 125 g (4.41 oz)
- Dimensions: 95 x 54 x 20 mm (3.74 x 2.13 x 0.79 inch)
The use of ver.req to determine your firmare version may not work. It is recommended you use the ACID utility to determine your firmware version.
Firmware info Edit
- DryOS v2.3, release #0050
- FW start address: 0xFF810000
#define LED_GREEN 0xC0220120 //LED on the back of the camera #define LED_AF 0xC0223030 //Autofocus LED
Available Firmware DumpsEdit
- Firmware version 1.00C
- Firmware version 1.00E
- Firmware version 1.00F
Download location for firmware dumps: