Canon Powershot A2200
Alpha builds for firmware versions 1.00B, 1.00C and 1.00D are available from the Download page
Reviews and Specifications
- Digic IV image processor
- DryOS operating system
- Sensor: 14.1 million effective pixels, 1/2.3" CCD (6.17 x 4.55 mm)
- Max image size: 4320 x 3240
- 4x optical zoom lens 28-112mm (35mm equiv), F2.8 - F5.9
- No image stabilisation
- 2.7 inch LCD
- ISO 80-1600
- Movie Recording: 1280 x 720 (30 fps), 640 x 480 (30 fps), 320 x 240 (30 fps)
- Power: lithium-ion battery
- Weight: 135g (4.76 oz), (without batteries): 115 g (4.06 oz)
- Dimensions: 93.2 x 57.2 x 23.6mm (3.67 x 2.25 x 0.93 in)
The ver.req (or vers.req) file method is used to gather firmware information about this camera model.
Note: Camera must not be set in Easy mode, or this method won't work. Click the blue box with the blue arrow.
ver.req First Page Data: After holding down then pressing once:
Canon PowerShot A2200 P-ID:322A PAL D Firmware Ver GM1.00B(184.108.40.206) Adj Ver.005.005 Serial No. XXXXXXXXXXXX
ver.req Second Page Data: After holding down then pressing twice:
Canon PowerShot A2200 P-ID:322A PAL D Build Dec 6 2010 14:31:05 NoError
Note: Using vers.req file instead, we get two additional screens.
vers.req Third Page Data: After holding down then pressing three times:
Canon PowerShot A2200 P-ID:322A PAL D Total Shot: 11 Zoom Retry Count: 0 Mecha Condition: 0x00000000
vers.req Fourth Page Data: After holding down then pressing four times:
Canon PowerShot A2200 P-ID:322A PAL D Driver Info: 0x00000000
This section describes special CHDK-related things...
To enter and exit <ALT> mode, press+ . (In Nilinhim's latest build as of late Feb 2012, press .)
Auto Focus Lock (AFL) must be enabled first before enabling subject distance override. To enable AFL, press+ .
- DryOS v2.3, release #0047
- FW start address: 0xFF810000
0xC0220130 Rear AC (green) 0xC02200AC Front AF (orange)
Available firmware dumps
Download location for firmware dumps:
- Porting Thread: http://chdk.setepontos.com/index.php?topic=6254.0