Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Annouced August 26th:
- 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12,800)
- Digic IV
- 5.3 fps continuous shooting
- 1080p HD video recording with manual controls
- SD / SDHC / SDXC storage
- In-camera raw development
- Subject modes with 'Ambience Selection' (Standard, Vivid, Soft, Warm, Intense, Cool, Brighter, Darker and Monochrome)
- In-camera Creative Filters (special effects)
- Fully articulated 3.0" screen (3:2)
Magic Lantern supportEdit
Magic Lantern is now widely accepted as the replacement for CHDK on this camera The Magic Lantern firmware has recently added a unified firmware for the 550D,60D,500D,50D,and 600D (With upcoming support for the 1100D).